Your Marketing Plan
Writing the company’s Marketing Plan is a necessary step to moving toward the goals and plans.
You should begin by answering/analyzing areas such as the ones that follow:
- Are any marketing misconceptions at work in the company? If so, we must describe them and produce plans for overcoming them.
- Describe the driving forces force in the market that is counterintuitive.
- Describe the problems that the company solves for prospective customers.
- Develop and describe at least two unconventional marketing approaches we should consider for the company’s products or services.
See if you can:
- List and describe at least two emotional forces at work that determine success in the market.
- List and describe at least three seemingly minor implementation tasks, or details, that must be dealt with to succeed in the market.